In spite of the lovely Hannah from Make, Do and Push having one of my favourite blogs, I’ve somehow managed to never join in with her delightful The Week That Was: Captured linky before. So, now is the time to rectify that and start doing accounts of what we’ve been up to each week. I’m also linking up with Point + Shoot with Aby and Em.
This week is possibly not the best one to start with as it has been pretty rubbish in many ways, but it did get loads better as the days went by and Saturday was really lovely so here is The Week That Was: Captured!
So aside from all three of us having a nasty tummy bug last weekend, Toby and I both having colds and the mother of all tantrums from Toby, there have been great moments:
- Toby took his first steps
- Phil and I booked a hotel in London for our anniversary
- Toby and I saw two of my best friends this week
- I received a beautiful surprise parcel from my dear friend Leigh
- We had a wonderful family day on Saturday