Hi! I’m Hannah, a 30-something wife, mummy, blogger, vlogger, lover of words and food (in roughly equal measures), and small business owner – this is me in a nutshell!
I love music, reading, travelling, and my gorgeous life with Phil, Toby (born July ’14), and Martha (born May ’16) in the countryside – where we live beneath a beautiful clear sky, adorned by birds during the day and stars at night.
Five facts about little ol’ me:
- I’ve travelled around the world, starting with a student exchange to Quebec when I was 16
- I was a goth in my mid to late teens and will always be a rock chick at heart
- My first ever concert was Take That at Earls Court in 1995
- I knew from about the age of 5 that I would write for a living in one way or another
- I’ve been a vegetarian since October 2016