Toby is doing amazing new stuff daily now and I want to record my favourites at the end of each month because otherwise it’s easy to forget the little things, even though they’re the ones that make up the big picture of your mini human.
Here are my favourite things that Toby has said or done during December:
1. Saying “Yes” properly, with the correct sign.
2. Saying “Mmmm” to something tasty
3. Banging or making loads of noise, then holding his finger to either his or my lips and saying “Shhh” with a grin!
4. Saying “Dirty” if he doesn’t like something
5. Spinning and bouncing to music
6. Lifting my top, saying ‘Baby’ and kissing bump
7. Toby says “Byeee” when he shuts the door/gate/gets on a ride-on toy
8. “Kiss-mah tee” for Christmas tree
9. His favourite things this month include tractors, sheep, bouncing, buses, Christmas trees, yoghurt and chocolate – ooops!
Finally, my favourite of all this month’s favourites…
10. In the last few days, Toby has finally started calling me Mummy!! Such a wonderful moment!
Those are some of the best things that Toby’s done in December, although our amazing boy is such a joy to be with (except at night, those night wakings aren’t the best!)
I’ll report back in January with some more Toby-isms!