Hands up who knows that I have my own online shop? For those with your hands down, I introduce you to Apples & Pips! With me having recently finished my full time job, Apples & Pips is a big priority for me, and teaming up with other brands is something that you can look forward to seeing more of in 2018!
First up, I’m pleased to bring you a giveaway in partnership with Milk Monster. Not heard of them? Well Milk Monster is a really nifty little device that attaches to your baby’s bottle, and acts as a reminder for how long the milk is safe to be consumed by your little one.
You set the timer based on whether it’s breast milk or formula in the bottle, because there are different timings for how long each of these can be left before you would need to dispose of them. As sleep deprived parents with A LOT on our minds, it’s so easy to forget how long it’s been since you prepared the bottle, so this little gadget helps to reduce waste because you won’t be throwing away milk that’s still fine to drink, because you may have otherwise forgotten how long it had been out and not want to take the chance – isn’t that helpful?!
Toby had breast milk from the breast and bottle for 4 months, before going on to dairy free formula until he was just over 1. He also NEVER slept, so I can remember vividly how hazy the hours are when you’re trying to function as a reasonably sane human being.
So what about Apples & Pips? Well my lovely shop offers a beautiful selection of gift boxes and hampers for new babies and parents, as well as gorgeous individual products for babies, toddlers, and parents. Over the past 18 months you may have spotted some rather lovely necklaces around my neck, which have saved my skin from the talons of my precious daughter when she was feeding, as well as providing relief for her gums during teething.
I LOVE the Boo Chew teething necklaces and bangles that I sell at Apples & Pips, which is why I’m offering one as a prize alongside a Milk Monster device in the colour of your choice. Fancy being in with the chance of winning? Simply check out the T&Cs below and enter via the Rafflecopter form – it’s that easy!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- UK entrants only
- No cash or other alternative is available
- Winner can choose from Ocean Blue or Flamingo Fancy ‘Maddie’ teething necklaces, and their choice of Milk Monster colour
- Giveaway runs from 26.01.2018 to midnight on 09.02.2018
- Prizes will be sent separately from myself and Milk Monster, so winner’s details will be shared with Milk monster for that sole purpose
- Your details will not be stored, or used for any marketing purposes
- Winner will be picked at random from all valid entries and contacted by all available means
- Winner has 28 days to respond with their delivery details, otherwise a new winner will be picked at random